Allen231ah

Well Known Member
I bought a Skybolt cowling kit for my ?8 a while back, they had special pricing that included the installation tools, also the kit was discounted too. It was early in the build but, the price was good so I put it on the shelf until needed . I finished the paint and started the installation Saturday. I was drilling, deburing and countersinking while my son was riveting. We finished with the firewall and were about to start down the sides when Josh (my son) says, ?Dad we only have 2 more of these thing?s? (the floating rec). Need 46 only got 26 OH NO?.!!!!

I looked up my invoice, my order had shipped out 01/03/07, over a year ago. I called skybolt this morning , explained my situation I had received all 46 pcs. of everything except for the SK245-4 receivers. They are shipping the remaining parts to me at no charge. This was over and above what would be expected from any vendor. They told me that satisfied customers are very important to their company.

Some vendors I have used really stand out, Tony Partain Transport, Stein Air, Dynon, Avery Tools. I have added Skybolt to my list of THE GOOD GUYS.