stephmar

Does anyone know the name of the company that makes the custom chocks for Aircraft Spruce? I ordered a pair of these for my hubby for a B-Day present.
I now need to order a pair for a friend for X-mas for his OTW-165 so I need them super-sized!

We came upon this thread, and wanted to make sure that the rv community knows that we are now making really nice custom wheel chocks for your RV. We are also currently running a special on them with reduced pricing.

They are made of 6061 T-6 aluminum, and are extremely lightweight. In addition, we engrave all the way through the aluminum for a permanent really nice looking engraving that won't wear over time.

We also offer our wheel chocks in bare aluminum, or in a nice, extremely durable, powdercoated finish.

Please go to www.aircraftspecialty.com for more info.

The direct link to the wheel chocks is at http://aircraftspecialty.com/allaircraft2.html

In addition, we are currently starting R and D work on a few really neat innovative projects that we are hoping to have completed by late fall..we will keep everyone updated via this forum, but please keep checking out our website.

Have a great day and happy building.

Steve