dessertire

Hello everyone! Check out our Custom Seat Services for ALL Vans Aircrafts below!

Cee Bailey's Aircraft Plastics has been manufacturing high quality aircraft seating, interior and aviation products for years. Our proven manufacturing methods reduce back pain and achieve comfort.

Seat Features:

-Nasa Developed Confor visco-elastic foam
-Temperature sensitive foam
-Increased comfort
-Better cushion to support the weight of each rider
-Made from high quality marine vinyl or leather
-Reduced back pain
-Available in several different colors
-Heated seat options

*Original seats are re-cushioned and recovered according to your specs*
Please contact [email protected] for custom quotes and more information.

vansair1.JPG

vansair2.JPG

vansair3.JPG

vansair4.JPG

ceebaileys_color_chart_ebay.jpg

Do you offer seats, or only refurbish existing seats? Esp. for the 2-seat versions of aircraft.

How much would you charge for 2 seats that would fit the side-by-side models?

Those in the picture look to be reclining and self supporting.

What about CLOTH?

Vinyl and leather are TOO HOT in the summer.

I never find leather to be a problem. Our truck, car, and airplane are all " light grey" leather. It will approach 100 degrees this weekend.

L.Adamson ---- RV6A

I never find leather to be a problem. Our truck, car, and airplane are all " light grey" leather. It will approach 100 degrees this weekend.

L.Adamson ---- RV6A

Same here.
I have light grey & blue and have never found them to be hot. If fact, they seem to have a cool touch to them. Maybe the contour foam underneath?

I, too, would like to know something about the ballpark cost. For example, how much would the pictured RV-10 set cost? How about cloth or a cloth/leather combo? (I don't care for leather under me either. It sticks to my skin. No, I don't fly naked, but shorts are a definite threat ... er, possibility. And vinyl has no place in an airplane, pardon my opinion.) Very pretty seats; the rear seat backs are a nice compromise between the plain backs and headrest backs. I'm assuming you would do a 40-40 rear set if I wanted to leave the middle section open?

What type of color combo did you have in mind? You should send us your seat to get serviced and I'll replace these pictures with yours! ;) :cool:

I also think those are indeed good looking deats, but the piping and stitching pattern coupled with those colors sorta remimds me of an early 70's LTD "Brougham" or Country Squire station wagon...or a late 60's Cessna. :D

I hope you get the intended tongue in cheek humor...but so far everyone I know has the same reaction. You can always count on me for being too blunt, but I just tell it like I see it and my opinion aint't worth more than anyone elses.

My 2 cents as usual!

Cheers,
Stein

BTW, great source for tires too!

I've been all over this thread and can only find links to:

www.dessertire.com
www.vansaircrafttire.com
ceebaileys.com

None of which have any info on these seats. Have I missed something?

Like everyone else, i'm most interested in what price point you're offering these at. Pricing for the seats shown would be great.

Tried that Dan, and there's still nothing about seats. If you found something, please give a direct link... They're not making it easy to find.

PM'S REPLY :)

Hi Flion,

As of now, everything is still being in the works with test runs, so once everything has been solidify we will let everyone know about our prices and other important information =). We just wanted to give everyone a heads up of our services.

Hope to be a source for you!

I'm not sure why you didn't just say so publicly in the thread. I don't have a problem with the heads-up posting but you made it seem like it was ready to go, not vaporware, which is a little misleading. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have when you are ready to release; the pictures look interesting.