Has anyone here had any experience with these? Good or bad.

If you are talking specifically for the Catto props; no. They are not done yet. I have been working with Allen to get this done. I should be receiving the spinners in a few weeks from Australia for trial fit.

If you are asking for other prop types, they are out there and I have not heard anything negative.

I have one with a Hartzell CS prop and it was easy to install and fits perfectly. I polished it myself and it came out looking great. I am very pleased with the spinner.

C/S Hartzell. Fine workmanship and good guy to deal with. Couldn?t be happier. Larry

We were sent one to evaluate by Cummins.

Took me less than two hours to install on the RV-6, fit perfectly, and is beautifully constructed - this is for the C/S Hartzell. Really a great product if you are looking for an alternative to the standard RV spinner - and the holes for the blades are already cut.

Paul

I have one for the Sensenich G/A prop - the prototype actually - and other than having to trim a mm or two off the aft end due to a tighter-than-stock cowling clearance am entirely happy with it. It's polished up very nicely! The only thing I'd suggest as an improvement is a pair of blanking plates for behind the blade to better seal that area. Takes all of an hour to make them yourself though, so it isn't a big, or even a minor, issue really.

Here's a photo I took yesterday on the way to the songwriters. Doesn't show all the spinner, but close enough!

16290396424_33500ca6e4_z.jpg

Here's what is in the box.
15139249571_320b6dce00_z.jpg

I dont see the 13" spinner for the Sensi Ga prop on his website. Any idea of when they will be available or for how much?

Did you weigh it?

The spinner for the Sensenich metal fixed pitch prop for an O-360 is available. We bought one about two months ago.

Chromed

Very happy with mine ... followed Alan's instructions by getting it
professionally polished and then, for a small amount extra, getting it
chromed.
Cheers, Rob
Spinner%20sml_zps8nephbhl.jpg

Chrome cost

The polishing cost $250 and the chroming an extra $50. That's Aussie
dollars, but I should imagine it would be much less in the US, both exchange wise and sheer volume of work
Spinner%20002_zpsx2arfsk3.jpg
Cheers, Rob
RV-7A, Slider, IO-360, FP, Dual P-Mags, Dual Dynon set up,
Full Classic upholstery.
Flying!