jimpappas

Well Known Member
Good for another six months!

DO have a kidney stone in that kidney which I've never had before but one step closer to getting my medical back someday?

thanks all

First hurdle down.

Gotta go every six months for five years but this first one had me scared to death.

This news is the high point of my day, Jim.

Outstanding and thanks for the update, my friend.

Only two words...

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

What great news Jim. News we were all hoping for.

CT

Thanks so much guys.

All I can think about is that one hour I got to spend at OSH this summer right after the surgery when I shouldnt have gone.

The Averys gave me tshirts that I had "I beat cancer what's a little rain" on them and I got sick and first they took care of me then Mike at Cleveland Tools saw me and put me in the A/C in his Motorhome and left his customers outside while I cooled down and drank some Gatorade and I still ended up in the Medics Building and went home without really remembering seeing anyone else.

I shouldn't have tried so soon after with the heat and alone. But I had great friends watching out for me so I wasnt alone.

If the next ones clean it'll right in time for OSH and I will be there with those shirts on!

Thanks everybody!

CT

Thanks again everyone.

Even though I agree with Doug that all of you are my VAF family and many of you have kept me going and motivated I'm stunned that it would warrant front page status but again thank you.

You guys don't know how much you all mean to me.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Jim,

I don't know you, but I sure am proud for you. I hope you have had your last experience with the "C" word. My very best to you and I hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! The medical is in your future...claim it.

Kidney stones

By the way, the stone in your kidney is not really a big deal. If it causes you any problems they just explode it into a zillion pieces with ultrasound and it passes right on thru your system.

Great News

Glad to hear you got a clean scan. I can definitely empathize because my brother in law (only 50 years old) has been fighting the big C for a few years now. We all breathed a sign of relief when he had a clean MRI a couple of months ago. He's got a follow up MRI tomorrow so we're praying for more good news.

I hope you stay healthy and cancer free for a long time.

Good News

Congratulations, Jim!

As someone who has had to go through the "process" of getting the medical reinstated (post heart surgery), I can say I know how you feel. Just go through the FAA hoops and soon you'll have your medical back and will feel like you've climbed that mountain! :D

May you have a blessed Christmas... and Keep on keeping on!