chaskuss

Well Known Member
I received my two harnesses with shoulder pads on Tuesday. I finally had a chance to open the box and inspect my purchase. I'm very happy with the quality of these belts. I ordered the rotary cam lock style of latch.
Before ordering, I had asked if the metal components where steel or aluminum. The only answer I received was that all metal parts were steel. The rotary knob and housing on my units are made from anodized aluminum. All the other metal items are plated steel.
Thanks to Tim for setting this group buy up for us.
Charlie Kuss

You're welcome, Charlie. I'm in Pearl Harbor until the end of summer and haven't been looking at the site much recently or had a chance to get my e-mail from home. My wife told me a couple of days ago that a box had arrived for me, so I'm assuming my Crow belts have arrived. Glad to see you've checked them out so I'll assume mine are good to go, since you've OK'd the product. I purchased the same latch. Crow wasn't that happy with us when the multiple requests came in, but eventually came through. Hopefully, he'll end up with more business and appreciate the group.

Tim