frankh

Well Known Member
I tried logging onto creativair.com but it seems as thought the website has gone offline.

Anyone know of a new link?..Is creative air still going?

Was wondering what it would take to install an HID bulb plus reflector in my Creative air wingtip set up.

Frank

Thanks

Yes, I have been very happy with my creative air set up but have found the landing lights a little marginal for taxiing at night at unfamiliar airports.

Thinking I might upgrade to pair of duckworks with the HID conversion listed in a seperate thread.

I would keep the creative air wingtips as wig wags as they work extremely well for this application and weigh almost nothing.

Of course I'd have to repaint the leading edge of the wings.

Frank

FWIW, you can get HID lamps to fit almost any existing lamp type. Have you tried searching for your bulb type on some of the sites that pop up with an ebay or just a general Google search?

Charlie

LEDs sure, HIDs maybe not

Hey Frank,
The killacycle link to Bill Dube will certainly help for the circuitboard style LED wingtips lights since he was the original creator, but I'm not sure if Mr Dube does any HID stuff (other than MR16 mounts for his LED tip lights).

If you contact him and get HID stuff, let us know.

I tried logging onto creativair.com but it seems as thought the website has gone offline.
Anyone know of a new link?..Is creative air still going?
Frank

I don't see the answer to Frank's question in the thread. I too was looking for CreativeAir and can no longer find it. Is it/Bill/products still happening somewhere, or is it all defunct?