senof28

Going down for a couple of days next week. Any thoughts on which FBO to use and things to know about the airport?
Thanks
Rick
9A

We had an unplanned overnight at KCRG in January when moving our airplane from MN to FL. Weather at KEVB did not cooperate. Flipped a coin and dropped into Craig Air Center with no warning. Excellent service. They got us a hotel room close by, provided transportation to and from the hotel, and put us in a hangar overnight. Full service fuel prices were pretty high back then, but they pointed us to the self-serve pumps. Definitely a thumbs up!

Sky Harbor

I flew into CRG a couple of weeks ago and stayed a few nights. Very friendly folks at Sky Harbor.

I failed to notice the big difference in price between the Self-Serve and Full Service fuel. After getting fuelled I noticed the difference and commented on it to the gal behind the counter. She cut me a big break on the posted price.

BTW. This is the airport where I did all my flight training. My flight school (Sterling) was right next door to Sky Harbor (they've now grown into their own large new bulding). I checked out Craig Air Center a few times but never found a reason to do any business with them.