Vince Koehn

Well Known Member
If there is any RVators around the Corpus Christi or Port Aransas, TX area, I plan on being here for a few days and would love to check our your airplane and the airport you hangar at. I did not fly mine in here but am having RV withdrawals after being separated from mine for a few days.
620-408-5419

There are two RV-6A owners, one a builder, in the Corpus Christi area. Contact me offline and I will provide you with their e-mail and phone numbers.

Russ Daves dav1111 at cox net

Rv's in Corpus Christi

I know of only two flying Rv's 6A , I work with one of the guys and the other guy no longer flys RV6A, I think he is fixing to sell it, I don't know him, and only one guy building a RV6, he has been working on it for 8-10 years now, and myself, RV9A QB, started in June last year and just now got the roll bar on and working on the slider (I got the finnish kit about 10 days ago) tail is mounted all control's are rigged but the wings have not been fitted yet.. I could put the landing gear on but I am short and needed it lower to reach for the slider work.. :) I work 4 on 4 off so depends on when you will be here, I wanted to the guys up from the airport today but I had a chance to work overtime ( I need the money for the project ) so I am working Sat and Sunday overtime pays good, 24 hours overtime always comes in handy but cuts into my building time.. but it will help pay for some of the stuff I need
still , still need a new camshaft , carb, rod bolts,oil cooler, magnaflux the crank , gears and rods, rebuild the mags, other firewall forward stuff.. the heads and cylenders are rebuild now (J&J) and I had the case converted from a conical to dynafocal at (eci), those places are within driving distance to me and that helps.. anyway Dan If I had know you were coming I could have not worked the overtime and borrowed a ford excursion and drove yall around, prob could have gotten free tickets to the lex for yall. maybe next time..

Danny..