Maybe!

I'm seriously thinking of heading on out. The first time I sat in an RV was at Copperstate many years ago. I flew my Aeronca Sedan there back when the fly in was at Williams Gateway (I think that was the name). A couple of buddies are thinking of going...in biplanes so they may have to leave a day earlier than me.

I wanted to take a day trip to Tombstone while i was there but there doesn't appear to be any easy way to get to town from the Tombstone airport. They don't have a taxi service. Anybody have any ideas?

I'm seriously thinking of heading on out. The first time I sat in an RV was at Copperstate many years ago. I flew my Aeronca Sedan there back when the fly in was at Williams Gateway (I think that was the name). A couple of buddies are thinking of going...in biplanes so they may have to leave a day earlier than me.

I wanted to take a day trip to Tombstone while i was there but there doesn't appear to be any easy way to get to town from the Tombstone airport. They don't have a taxi service. Anybody have any ideas?

You could fly into Sierra Vista and use these guys...

http://www.arizonasunshinetours.com/

The airports are only about 12 miles apart...

Me too

I'll try to come, weather permitting. Maybe I'll stop in SLC and proceed in an RV-10 flight of three with Scott and Sean to Copperstate :)

Hoping there are a lot of RV's there. I'm at Luke AFB going through the Viper B Course and want to build an RV in the FUTURE, but haven't been able to see many in person

I'll be there

Hoping there are a lot of RV's there. I'm at Luke AFB going through the Viper B Course and want to build an RV in the FUTURE, but haven't been able to see many in person

I'm a viper IP at Tucson. I'll be there with my RV-8 painted in Juvat colors, I'll give you a ride and your "future" build may start earlier than you think!

I'm a viper IP at Tucson. I'll be there with my RV-8 painted in Juvat colors, I'll give you a ride and your "future" build may start earlier than you think!

Nice! I've got 3 rides left before grad and then going to the Fiends. I had a buddy of mine that just graduated the B Course in Tucson (he was Dutch), Sander Blokland.