RVG8tor

Well Known Member
A question to those that have gone before. I am trying to get clearance of the rear control stick in the opening to a cover I have made. I get no contact with just the control stick but with the fat wire from the infinity grip it just touches the edge of the opening when stick if full left, this with the wire cable secured to the side for the control column. The wire has some play so that the controls don't have any influence in pitch due to the wire. The wire cable does not get pinched between the control cover and the control mount, the wire just touches the side of the cover when full left. The controls are not hooked up to any aileron push rods.

My thought is that with the aileron stops, the controls will not come close to the left and right movement I get without the aileron push rods connected. In short is the control throw left and right reduced with the ailerons connected and the proper aileron control stops installed?

Thanks for the input, I don't want to make the opening any bigger than it needs to be so I thought maybe someone has examined this.

Cheers