wirejock

Well Known Member
This was fun and came out really nice.
They are 3/4" vinyl Control Inserts. They fit the ends of the controls. Spruce sells a few, but not exactly what I needed and wanted. Necessity...
These were done with Adobe Illustrator. A friend runs a sign shop and printed them.
Labels are very personal so, if you want the Adobe file, shoot me an e-mail. You can create your own. It does require some knowledge of Illustrator.
Wirejock at yahoo dot com
I may have extra sets. If, so I will post again and offer them for free by sending me a postage paid return envelope.
20220602_152215.jpg

Other helpful button covers.

I felt tons better when I saw this...

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 111
Control labels

The first set were the wrong dimension. I revised the dimensions and had new ones printed. These fit the Vans standard throttle, mixture and prop controls. The bigger ones fit standard Bowden cables.

The center one has a bad word the starts with "S" and ends with "T". Just a joke since there was an open space.
If anyone would like the Adobe Illustrator file, shoot me an e-mail. Any Vinyl sign printer can print them and cut them.
Typical cost is about $15 per ft². Basically $15 for a run of whatever will fit on a strip the width of the vinyl.
Sorry, I don't have enough extra from this run.
I do have several pages of the original run if anyone wants.
20220725_190031.jpg