Ron B.

Well Known Member
I've been trying to contact Andair via e-mail since last fall. I made brief contact on this forum with Felicity , but she has since vanished. I decided to meet them face to face at Sun & Fun and placed an order for an extention. ACS could get one but the part # they had was different than what Felicity had given me so I did not go that route. I placed an order with Owen Phillips and they took my VISA #, but nothing is coming up on my card. I used the e-mail address Owen gave me , [email protected]. ,to try again and reach them, but it comes back from my server (I think that is who is returning it ) as undeliverable. Same as all the other e-mails.
What a frustrating company to reach. I have his business card I'll have to figure out timezones and give them a call. My e-mail address is [email protected] if someone can help.
Thanks Ron

I also purchased items at Sun n Fun from Andair and simply called them yesterday and was assured they shipped my items monday. They sold alot of stuff and are getting caught up. I also needed an extension. Aircraft and spruce was more of a hassle than dealing with Andair at sun n fun and letting them get what I wanted and let Andair ship from England. Mr. Phillips was great to deal with.

Andair can be a little patchy answering their Email - Telephone works best.

Call them early in the morning US time & you'll probably be OK for the UK

Dave