rv7boy

Forum Peruser
Hey Everybody!
Check out the neat article by Lane Wallace on p. 52 of the latest Sport Aviation!
Wow, Jeremy, I do admit a bit of jealousy of you getting to take Lane Wallace for a ride in your RV!

Well hallelujah!!! Maybe now we can get some fresh and relevant content from the talented writer.:D

Thanks Don! I didn't fully appreciate that she was in "writer mode" when she took me up on the offer to fly. It was a bit strange being "interviewed" while flying and dealing with a really hazy afternoon, trying to look for traffic and keep track of where I was! I really didn't have much mental capacity to "filter" what I was saying, which may be why she was doing the interview in the plane:eek: Clever interviewing technique!

I was a bit surprised this was her first flight in an experimental being flown by the person who built it. But based on some stories she told me about inflight Stupid Pilot Tricks that she had been exposed to in the past, I completely understand her caution. I'm glad she was comfortable flying with me. It was fun.

All Best

Jeremy