Thanks Bruce - I am floored to learn that we won. It was the first show for the plane and we were so excited to get it out. It was a great experience and was a great way to get started with the Fly Ins. Can't wait to get back up in the air and fly some more!

20140521_005213753_ios_zps534f427b.jpg

Thanks Bruce - I am floored to learn that we won. It was the first show for the plane and we were so excited to get it out. It was a great experience and was a great way to get started with the Fly Ins. Can't wait to get back up in the air and fly some more!

20140521_005213753_ios_zps534f427b.jpg

WOW! Your airplane in absolutely gorgeous. You definitely deserved to win. I want one.:D

That paint scheme is one of the coolest I've ever seen on an RV. The award confirms it must look great up close, too! :D

Mark, your airplane is the background image on my phone, iPad, Computer, wedding picture, graduation diploma.... LOL. And I have about half of your build log saved as book marks.

Love that! I hope our 10 turns out half as beautiful. Hope you're making it to Osh Kosh, I'd love to meet you and check it out in person. Congrats on the win!

Mark and Tricia's plane was what convinced my wife that we should start our RV-10 build. Congrats Mark!

Wow, Mark! Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. Maybe the beautiful panel helped just a teensy-weensy bit. ;)

Congrats

Kudos and congrats Mark and Trisha. Any time you feel the itch to "build some more" I have several stacks of parts that you are welcome to!

Mark and Tricia's plane was what convinced my wife that we should start our RV-10 build. Congrats Mark!

Same here! Mark gave us a tour of the project while it was still in his garage and that went a long way towards helping us over the brink (still haven't taken the plunge on a kit, but getting closer).

We saw Mark's plane up close at the EAA 105 pancake breakfast last month and it looks even better in person. Congrats on the award, Mark.

Thanks Jack. I'm planning to come to the Prosser fly in with new RV 10 convert Eric Rushing. Will be there on the 19th. Hope to see you there.