randyintejas

Well Known Member
EAA announced Chad Jensen will serve as manager of EAA?s Homebuilders Community, serving a ?core constituency? that is ?a major part of the long-term strategic plan,? Knapinski said. Jensen, with extensive experience as a homebuilder and aviator, will preside over a team of flight advisors and technical counselors.

<fingers in ears> LA LA LA LA I can t hear you!

No spoilers about Chad's article. I saw it as I was flipping through the magazine the other day, but haven't had time to sit down and read it.

:)

Thanks guys! I stayed late one night just to write for a while, and that article grabbed Mac's attention as soon as I sent it to him. Sounds like I'll be doing some more writing too!

The senior leadership team (of which I am now a part of) is a great group of people to lead the organization, and I think we will see some good things over the next five years. I'm still getting my head wrapped around the change, and learning the details of the five year plan, and I'll report to the homebuilder community as announcements are made.

:cool:

Congrats chad...Great Article.....also in page 108...there is a good article on New FAA 51% checklist to calm some of the latest traffic about this subject...