grainfarmer

I'm due for my third conditional next month and would llike to have another set of eyes looking over my -6 instead of my local A&P. I am not the builder and would like someone else this year. I also like to install an andair fuel selecter valve. The location of my current one makes in very uncomfortable changing tanks in flight. A friend is just about finished with his -8a with an andiar and said "how this one turn". It would make switching in flight alot less stressful. I lack the skills to attempt it myself.

I am located just south of Monroe, WI KEFT on a private strip.

Last edited:
I'm due for my third conditional next month and would llike to have another set of eyes looking over my -6 instead of my local A&P. I am not the builder and would like someone else this year. I also like to install an andair fuel selecter valve. The location of my current one makes in very uncomfortable changing tanks in flight. A friend is just about finished with his -8a with an andiar and said "how this one turn". It would make switching in flight alot less stressful. I lack the skills to attempt it myself.

I am located just south of Monroe, WI KEFT on a private strip.

Troy, go here... http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showpost.php?p=619308&postcount=3 ...and read the last part about changing the spring. This will save you a pile of money and you will have a fuel valve that will work smooth as slik. Keep your stock valve in place.