What entry do I need to make in the airframe log when the condition inspection is complete? I have used a checklist as I have done the inspection and attached the checklist to the aircraft log. What other entries do I nee to make?
Thanks in advance,

Rob

Check your operating limitations. The precise wording should be there.

Here is what I put

This is what I listed last year for aircraft logbook:

Inspection preformed per Part 43 appendix D, check list provided in POH, and the RV builder?s group resources.
Checked ELT operation per FAR 91.207 (d) - normal. Battery replacement due Sept 2010.
Next pitot-static/transponder/encoder certification due by Sept 2008.
Checked ADs thru 2007-22 (10/29/2007). Checked SBs thru 11/03/2007. Complied with SB 07-2-6 and 07-4-12. See separate AD & SB compliance lists in aircraft records for AD & SB status.
I certify this aircraft has been inspected in accordance with the scope and detail of appendix D to Part 43 and was determined to be in airworthy condition.
This for the engine log book:

Drained oil and replaced with 7 qt Aeroshell 15W50. Removed oil filter, cut open, inspected, and replaced with new CH48109-1 filter.
Compression check (cold): #1) 75/80, #2) 76/80, #3) 72/80, #4) 70/80 (also did not re-adjust pressure to 80)
Cleaned fuel servo inlet screen.
Cleaned and re-gapped all spark plugs.
Clean air filter on next conditional inspection
Propeller checked for condition and security.
Inspection preformed per Part 43 appendix D, check list provided in POH, and the RV builder?s group resources.
Replaced exhaust hanger clamp on left and right side.
Engine run-up: static rpm, oil pressure & temp, fuel pressure, magneto drop, idle, and throttle, mixture, and fuel operations smooth and normal. Leak check OK.
Checked ADs thru 2007-22 (10/29/2007). Complied with AD 02-26-01. See separate AD compliance list in aircraft records for AD status.
I certify this engine has been inspected in accordance with the scope and detail of appendix D to Part 43 and was determined to be in airworthy condition.