Scott Will

Well Known Member
Anyone know where to pick up (possibly locally) a replacement compressor belt for the popular Craftsman 25 gal oiled compressor (horizontal tank)? Believe it's actually built by Porter Cable. The belt has a couple of numbers: 380J6, C-BT-222 and 1404.

Thanks in advance!

Craftsman_Professional_25_gal_Air_Compressor_-_2_hp_Horizontal_Tank_19541-resized200.jpg

try NAPA

I use the local napa. They usuallly can match just about any belt. take in your old one with you.
Or Sears where you purchased it should have one if they are a larger store.

Last edited:
Go to http://www.searspartsdirect.com/ and enter the part#. They have them there. That site is actually very good for getting parts for anything you can think of, and not just craftsman/kenmore type stuff. I've bought lots and lots of parts from there.

In my limited experience, go to Sears for parts & you'll spend more and wait.

Napa is good for belts. Compressors don't have a big enough market to justify the development and production of specialized belts. Manufacturers just use what's already available.

Usually

Belts have a number on them..part of that number is the belt length. Usually a pice of cake for NAPA to match.

Frank

Hmmmm, went to the NAPA right by LZU and they said they couldn't match it. Hence my post here. He even looked in the 'puter and didn't come up with anything. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

A quick search at napaonline.com shows the NAPA part number is GIB 380J6.

A quick call to NAPA store and they said it's special order but the Gates warehouse in Lythonia has 260 of them in-stock.

Hope this helps.