rv6builder48138

I'm thinking about taking the seminar (one is now scheduled for the Detroit area in late April). Has anyone attended the seminar, and if so, what did you think about it?

FYI, I've attended Bob Nuckolls' Aeroelectric seminar and found it eminently worthwhile, I recommend it highly. However, it had little or no hands-on activity, and I'm under the impression that the EAA seminar is very much so.

John

John:

I attended the semimar in Oshkosh a couple winters ago and am very glad I did. Prior to the course, I had very little exposure to electronics, and was concerned about wiring my RV. I had read Bob's Aeroelectric Connection, but I was having a hard time visualizing all the various components involved.

I found the hands on projects very helpful, and walked away from the seminar with quite a bit more confidence regarding doing the wiring, especially the panel, for my RV. Just knowing what tools I was going to need was a big help.

Having said that, keep in mind that I was a total newbie to electronics. Your milage may greatly vary.

Regards.