Not enough time to put together my list...

Rock,

I have to order some replacement skins, and would love to have you bring them back to Colorado. Did you drive up there? Cause if you did, I could call them and pay for the order right now!??

Mike

Never Mind...

Rock,

I realized I'll have another big box purchase to make sooner than i'll need the skins, so never mind... Have fun touring the factory!

Mike

RV 14

Ron, tip up or slider?
Mike - sorry I didn't get your message until we left Vans.

We got a great tour from Diane and then Ken was able to answer a bunch of questions. I wish they were open tomorrow. I could have spent a bunch more time just picking things out and spending money. There were several boxes of spanking new Lycoming 360 and 320 engines in boxes. I think I actually drooled when I saw them. I can't wait to come back sometime soon.
Here is a shot of the new RV 14. Very nicely built and great paint. There is quite a bit of difference in the distance over your head to the canopy than the 9. Big difference. The baggage area looks larger and there is more shoulder room than the 9. The one other thing of interest is the window goes lower so it is much easier to get in and out. I am still happy with my 9 choice - the cost savings and being able to have it finished about the time the kit parts are ready for the 14. The 14 is a VERY nice plane.
IMAG0024_zps964b01d9.jpg
[/IMG]