RV-3Bravo

Well Known Member
Haven't gone flying with the guys in a while with the camera and I found that having some weather in the area would make some great shots!

100_1448.jpg

100_1429.jpg

100_1430.jpg

100_1434.jpg

100_1436.jpg

100_1437.jpg

Very Nice photos. might not be the most perfect technically but they do look good and the surrounding weather is much more interesting than some of the plain blue sky photos you see.

Awesome man, you are a lucky guy having these gentleman taking you up for a ride all the time!

Stephen,

Was this taken last Saturday? I was in Larry P's hanger getting some riveting 101. (I'm about to start my -7 emp.) I saw a bunch of you guys taxi out.

FYI, i've never flown/rode in any sort of RV, if you know anyone who wold be willing to give a wannabe a ride, i'd be more than happy to pay some gas, or even take someone up in one of my company's fancey level D simulators!!!

-Matt Sturgis
832-969-2138

Last edited:
Yea, it was Saturday before the front blew through the airport. I'm sure they would be happy to get you a ride. Call me on Saturday to see if there's anything going on. I'll spread the word. 936-443-2448

Stephen,

Was this taken last Saturday? I was in Larry P's hanger getting some riveting 101. (I'm about to start my -7 emp.) I saw a bunch of you guys taxi out.

FYI, i've never flown/rode in any sort of RV, if you know anyone who wold be willing to give a wannabe a ride, i'd be more than happy to pay some gas, or even take someone up in one of my company's fance level D simulators!!!

-Matt Sturgis
832-969-2138