chriscencula

I am looking to purchase some 1/8 clecos

Right now am considering 'Zeyphr' brand made in USA and 'Monogram', also made in usa. The majority of the clecos I have currently are from what was called US Industrial, I believe. I rank them somewhere between 'OK' and sub-par...
Out of the ~500+ 3/32 clecos I have, I probably have more than 100 that are 'factory defective'. Unfortunately, I didn't discover the defective units until sometime (quite a while) after purchase, so US industrial would not exchange them for 'good' units

If you've used the Zephyr brand and particularly if you've used the other brands as well, I would really like to 'hear' your thoughts!

Thanks,
Chris

Hi John,

Thanks for the feedback - these are from Monogram Aerospace...
I have some of these I purchased (and borrowed) from my brother and they seem very good.

Chris

You know I bought a lot of Clecos over the years from various sources. I never even know you could tell what brand they were let alone that some were better than others.

You learn something new everyday.

I'll second the Wedge-Loc clecos. I got mine from Cleaveland.
Same here. I bought Wedge-Loc clecos from Cleaveland, they're very good. I also have some Cleco-Locs left over from a project long ago, they're rather poorly made and won't hold consistently.