I have

I bought a couple of cans last year that I got in a holiday special with some oil analysis kits.

I have nothing adverse to say about it. I use Sontara aircraft wipes, spray some on, gently wipe off the dust and dirt, then use a clean side to wipe it further, and finally use another clean, dry wipe to polish. The last wipe/cloth needs to be completely dry as Clearview behaves just like furniture polish.

It feels slick afterwards so I think that it would help get those nasty bug remains off easier.

Me Too

I just got a set of their products and tried out the canopy cleaner and polish also with Sontara wipes. Works so much better than Plexus!

Best Canopy Cleaner

I've tried several common canopy cleaners and all of them seem to leave streaks no matter how careful I am with using clean Sonata or freshly washed cotton turned frquently. Does anyone have a favorite product that solves this problem? :confused:

i start with cotton t's cut into 6 inch squares. a bucket full in the hanger with some fresh water washes and wipes away the dirt. then another 6x6 with the windshield stuff, any brand and im good to go. most time i just go with the water and dry cotton. good use of old t's.

A professional aircraft cleaner told me first wash off screen, use constant flow of water with a hose but use your hand alone to get any dust off. You can feel if any dust is beginning to scratch.
Then use Plexus or whatever you find best.

John

Last edited:
I used that stuff (sort-of). The one I use is a separate polish and cleaner in different cans. I've never seen or used the polish/cleaner in one product.

Here's the Clearview cleaner I use. Yes, I'm a huge fan of this stuff. In my opinion it does much, much better than Plexus. In fact, I bought a big case of this stuff and have given several cans to friends and they are now converts as well.

The thing I like is it actually foams up as opposed to Plexus which just sort of gets the surface wet.

And yes, the polish works very well too.