busterfore

I'm New Here
Ok I know I am going to regret asking this buuuuuut, how do you get one of those rose colored Vans Airforce shirts? :rolleyes: I see them in the pictures from several years ago but they do not show up in the Vans Airforce Store. I think the design of those shirts is classic.

Glenn Smith
Decatur, Texas
Renting 172 w/G1000
Waiting on a Sheetmetal Sportair Workshop

Glen, Doug Reeves had them made a few years back. He has been doing a new style every year or two. I am not sure there are any left. Doug chime in here.

VAF Shirts

Glenn,
Charlie is right. The shirts were a "limited edition." They sold very quickly. You might be able to buy a "used" one.
Don

What those guys said....

The 'girl shirt', collector shirt #1, was a run of 1000 shirts, never to be produced again, with all profits sent to charity. I have one that I've never worn and intend to frame for my office (upstairs bedroom:p).

The second shirt, collector shirt #2, is the tan/gray one with the plan-view plane on the back. There are about 200 left at Avery Tools as of today. Same charity angle. Never to me made again. www.AveryTools.com

In two years, or whenever the #2 shirt sells out, we'll do it again with a new design for a new charity.

Thanks as always for helping us with the charity stuff.

Last edited:
Nose Art Girl Please

I missed the original shirt by a month. To me, the new ones pale in comparison.

I guess what I am saying is if the charity is going to see some t-shirt money from me I'm going to have to see some more nose art...

;) Hans

DR...would you consider offering your VANSAIRFORCE.NET logo on an auto style licence plate? Just an idea...

shirt

I bought one of the "business fusha" (pink) shirts and had Van and both Bob Seager and his father sign it. It will be framed... never worn. Maybe we can auction it off or something one of these days. Shoulda bought two....
Best
Brian

Last edited:
idea for shirt #3

More of an evolution thing and probably won't offend anyone. Put a small VAF wings logo on a nice high quality golf shirt. Something you can wear to the office or church (well, some of us). Subtle yet contrasting colors. Ref the EAA store for ideas.

Steve