carrollcw

Well Known Member
Who has tried out both? Looks like you get a little more bang for your buck with Flightline. I have never sat in either so would love to hear from those who have experience with the manufacturers. I have heard great stuff about both.

Seats

In my 8 I went with Flight Line , did comfort foam in the font seat only ( foam is heavy ) . Flight line was a better value over brand x for me .
I don't think you can go wrong with either and if you want to sell the seats to upgrade /change they sell pretty quick in the classified .

Flightline

I went with Abby because a) the cost was far more reasonable, and b) the seats are just as good looking as the competitors. Classic offers some really smart looking side panels you can't get from Abby, but you WILL pay dearly for them.
My not-very-padded hind end finds the Flightline seats good for about 2 1/2 hrs ... After that I yearn for something softer. My skinny Spousal Unit says the same thing. it's not a problem, though, because my personal liquid tank is only good for 2 1/2 to 3 hrs also.;)

A vote for Classic Aero

Great customer service, went for the covering of the Vans seat foam and the side panels and carpet. Everything fit well and 6 years later it is all still looking very good, had a small wear problem this year and they fixed it promptly.

I am planning on getting cloth seats due to the hot climate down here in Houston. Does that affect anyone's advice?

I have a Classic Aero interior I bought from a VAF guy. I got my seats from Abby. They were delivered a couple weeks ago when I was out of town so my wife unpacked them and took pictures for me. She liked them and said they were very nice. If she likes them, I don't care about anything else.

Abby was great to deal with. My interior has a few spots that have come unglued from the base material but I think I can fix them reasonable easy. I am satisfied with both. Like others have said, you will be happy with whatever you choose.