sf3543

Well Known Member
Just wanted to give a big thank you and a plug to Classic Aero.
My accident basically tore up my leather interior, which was just plain beautiful from the start.
Classic Aero said they could fix them up, so I sent off two seat backs and the front seat cushion, which had several torn panels.
Classic Aero repaired them all and they look as beautiful as the first day I received them. Cost.....$38 for shipping!
I can't thank Anna Sutherland, whom I dealt with at Classic Aero, and everyone else there, enough.
If you are looking for a recommendation for your interior, you can't beat them for the quality of their product and their customer service.
Classic Aero, thanks again!

Its kind of amazing.

As a business owner it amazes me the last couple of years how customer service has been so crappy and everyone has gone from supporting the little guy with service to selling out to the big boxes for a buck saved.

That is one of my favourite things about aviation. The people are great. I just had a dealing with Stein where they dropped the ball. No hiding behind excuses , i got an apology and a solution that was way beyond fair. Outstanding, would not hesitate to recommend and do business again in a minute.

Engine choices...between my two finalists i cant find anyone who says they are just ok. Everyone loves them. Makes my choice tough.

Hearing this is just icing on the cake. It is great that this hobby of ours has such great suppliers who care, participate and follow through. I truly hope that doesnt change. Yes price is important but when we put years of work into building something and our lifes depend on things...very nice to know they care past the first cheque.

Good job. Classic will get my business. I will try not to wreck my seats and then have to send them back. Ha ha.
Blue skies.

If you have a Classic Aero interior, send 'em a pic

I happened to stop by their shop today at the Albany (OR) airport. They are great people. They're wanting to update their photo gallery but they need pictures of some of their installed interiors in finished aircraft. So, if you happen to have a Classic Aero interior, how about sending them a digital photo. They would appreciate it and it would help others make a decision about interiors.