flydjd

Well Known Member
Hi all,

I have already ordered my CAD interior but need to make one final decision re the Upper Baggage Panel......

You guys in the US need to show EXPERIMENTAL somewhere and CAD can do this on the aforementioned Upp Baggage Panel...
http://www.classicaerodesigns.com/w...ctDetail.asp?ProductID=38&ProductCategory=New

My Q is this - I am considering putting Van's RV 7A in that spot instead (German regulations do not require it just hundreds of Placards instead :rolleyes: ) and would like to know if anyone else did anything similar in this area and has the pictures to illustrate.......

Thanks

I think it will look classy with what you're thinking about doing.

And you could consider 3" or larger and different fonts, angles and colors.

Thanks

mark manda said:
And you could consider 3" or larger and different fonts, angles and colors.

Hi Mark and Clayton...thanks for your replies

My plan is to use this font :-

(Sorry I can't remember where I got this image from - I hope the owner is OK with showing it here )

and have the letters in the same darker colour as the seats....plus if I show Van's in the lettering on the Upper Baggage panel I might get advertising revenue from the Mother ship... :eek: ...Ha Ha Ha....yeah RIGHT !

flydjd said:
My plan is to use this font :-

(Sorry I can't remember where I got this image from - I hope the owner is OK with showing it here )

Who makes those seats? They are nice!

Oh.

Bummer they don't have that style for the 8's. The -8 are still ok but I like the -6,-7 seats better