Charles in SC

Well Known Member
What is a good way to tighten the knerled nuts that hold circuit breakers on without scratching things up. I can not seem to get them tight enough with my fingers.

I can just picture someone in the shipping department at Stewart-MacDonald, a Guitar supply company, wondering why they have had four of these in stock, gathering dust for the past three years - and suddenly they have fifty orders for the things!! :)

VAF strikes again....:cool:

Mine came in two days, and wow, what a great little tool - I have lots of toggle switches in three airplanes, and the nuts are always coming loose with vibration - no more!

Paul

I can just picture someone in the shipping department at Stewart-MacDonald, a Guitar supply company, wondering why they have had four of these in stock, gathering dust for the past three years - and suddenly they have fifty orders for the things!! :)

VAF strikes again....:cool:

Mine came in two days, and wow, what a great little tool - I have lots of toggle switches in three airplanes, and the nuts are always coming loose with vibration - no more!

Paul

Glad it worked for ya, Paul!

Stuart-MacDonald is a good place to deal with. As a banjo player/tinkerer I have bought from them many times over the years.