FresnoR

Well Known Member
So I am starting this thread to elicit ideas for Christmas Gift ideas for the RV lover in all of us.

Since she always complains that she doesn't know what to get me, My personal plan is to send the link to this Thread to my fiancé and give her ideas.

Links are always recommended!

My first two thoughts:

1. RV Coffee Table Book - about $60
rvbookcover.jpeg

http://www.pursuitofflight.com/rvbook.html

2. RV Cutaway Drawing - about $45-$200
img2958f.jpg

Email Tom @ [email protected]

Last edited:
One of those wood RV models (and in case anyone out there cares, I've got a -6 but I'm now building a -10 ;)).

eBay link

Thinking about it, there are a couple of RV R/C models now; we've had threads about them.

RV-8

RV-9

LED Clip Light

I got this early Christmas present. I doubt it will meet FAA specs for landing lights, but it works great in places where you need two hands and some extra light - like inside the aft fuselage.

There are number of similar products out there, including versions with red LEDs. This one is called the Cyclops Orion 5 LED Clip Light.

2wghkde.jpg

How about a hat?

And with every purchase a donation is made to the "Make A Wish Foundation".
(Click on the hat to order.)

Nice Hat

The Light is pretty cool, but I'm definitely more of a fan of the hat. Go Dogs!

I got this early Christmas present. I doubt it will meet FAA specs for landing lights, but it works great in places where you need two hands and some extra light - like inside the aft fuselage.

There are number of similar products out there, including versions with red LEDs. This one is called the Cyclops Orion 5 LED Clip Light.

2wghkde.jpg