Brantel

Well Known Member
Christmas came early for me... Here is the loot I got, man am I ever blessed by God!

Two super nice vents from Stein:
LARGECLEARASSEMB_small.jpg

A new ratcheting crimper frame from Stein:
311mjqd.jpg

Along with a good set of insulated terminal dies and a good universal set of hex dies for coax all from Stein:
25p1mx0.jpg

289hz6.jpg

An open barrel pin crimp tool from Stein:
sat-018.jpg

Insertion/extraction tools from Stein:
SAT023.jpg

sat034small.jpg

SAT-033.jpg

And a machined pin d sub crimper from Stein:
SAT004SM.jpg

Tail Lynx kit for the tailwheel from Van's:
cat-med_tail-lynx.jpg

Fuel Valve Lever from Vans:

2eghg13.jpg

Fuel Valve Legend Plate from Vans:

cat-med_fuel-valve-plate.jpg

Quick Drain from Vans:

cat-med_oil-drain.jpg

Couple cans of safety wire from Vans:
TP65L.jpg

Two stick grips from Ray Allen:
G101.GIF

Last edited:
I don't have pics, but I got a heated vest, motorcycle shop, and a new motor for the kitfox, Rotax 912ULS. I get the engine around the 8th of January, I also got a complete firewall forward, new heavy duty mounting tube and rubber mounts, plus exhaust. I guess I was a real good boy this year. My plan is to get the engine all set up on the engine mount, take it to the airport and swap them out. If all goes well, a days job.

The RV is very close, I got the West Systems to do the fiberglass work. I hope to get the engine in the Fox and than take the fox to the new hanger and than take the RV to the hanger the fox is in right now, to finish it up.

This next year is going to be a good one.

I probably won't even get a lump of coal. I better make sure that Christmas is better for the pup.

Wow,those are some nice goodies!You must have been really good this year!By the way can I borrow those crimpers?.....................Bob.

Nice!!

Glad to see someone will have a merry x-mas! I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets me some Proseal for Christmas.
Now THAT would be worse than coal:D

Glad to see someone will have a merry x-mas! I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets me some Proseal for Christmas.
Now THAT would be worse than coal:D

My goal was to be done with Proseal by Christmas. I will be missing that goal by a couple days, since I still have the rear baffle to attach and won't be able to get to it until the weekend.

At least the tanks will be done before the fuselage kit arrives in a couple weeks.