Jamie

Well Known Member
Hey Doug:

Thought it would be fun for folks that send out holiday cards with pictures of their project to post the photos here!

Here's our 2006 Christmas Card. BTW: This is a GREAT way to have that feeling of OSH in your front yard. At one point we had no fewer than 20 neighbors standing on our front lawn. They kept saying "oh, we wondered what you were doing in your garage every night!". Only took about 15 minutes to set up for this.

christmas_2006.jpeg

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone in the RV family!

Here's the link to past years' photos.

Last edited:
The Rosales 2006 Christmas Card

With the completion of our new skypark home in September, Tuppergal & I thought a picture of our home would be a nice choice for this year's picture. With block walls coming soon, I won't be able to easily get the plane to the front yard again ;-)

We wish you all a very, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... And keep poundin' them rivets!!!! Rosie & Tuppergal

Christmas_2006.jpg

PS: Here are all the Christmas Card pics from 5 years of building :D

I have been doing FLYING Christmas Cards for the past 9 years.

2006ChristmasCard.jpg

This image was taken by RV-8A Pilot / Builder Michael Duggan on 23 September 2006 at the Harrison Air Show Wedding. The SoCAL RV Formation Sqadron opened the Air Show.
Lead: Condor, 2: SchoolMom, 3: Rosie, 4: Sharpie, 5: Hog, 6: Wingnut

Credit Due

When Angela & I first saw this thread we thought it was a brilliant idea! So we decided to send our own to friends and family.

2006%20Christmas%20Pic.jpg

Judging by Mr. Hegy's jacket, one if not both of the Hegy's aren't going to appreciate the lower left corner of mine :p .

72012852.jpg

Last year it was wings, Illini, and White Sox here.