KenAsson

I'm New Here
Are there any RV flyers/builders in the Chicago area that would entertain a visitor? I'm in the planning (dreaming) stage and would love to take a close up look at either an RV7/7a or RV14. I rent out of Chicago Executive and could fly out for a visit.

Are there any RV flyers/builders in the Chicago area that would entertain a visitor? I'm in the planning (dreaming) stage and would love to take a close up look at either an RV7/7a or RV14. I rent out of Chicago Executive and could fly out for a visit.

There are many of us at c09 Morris, in the spring we have tail dragged Tuesdays. All are welcome, even us with the nose wheel

i HAVE AN 8 AT 57C (East Troy WI) and there is a 6 and an almost finished 7 on the field. If weather is a problem with flying, the drive is an hour and a half from KPWK. My office is just a couple blocks south in Wheeling but I live in WI. I've made the trip too many times to count.

PM me if interested and I'll try to arrange a peek at the 7 for you.

I have a 7A at C73 I'd be glad to show you if you want to fly down

n2fwh0.jpg

I have a 9A your welcome to take a look at ... I'm less than an hour south of Chicago Exec at Bloomington (BMI).