jcbarker

Well Known Member
Ok guys, I'm trying to find the cr3214-4-4 rivets at a reasonable price. GAHco has them but at $18.80 for 10 plus shipping, ouch! I can find the -3 for $2.95 but have not been able to find the -4 or -2.
Any help is appreciated.
JB

Hmmm.

Ok guys, I'm trying to find the cr3214-4-4 rivets at a reasonable price. GAHco has them but at $18.80 for 10 plus shipping, ouch! I can find the -3 for $2.95 but have not been able to find the -4 or -2.
Any help is appreciated.
JB

$2.95 for how many?

That would be under current factory direct prices by the 100.

Re-packaging and maintaining full traceable inventory cost more than most people think.;)

If their is something I can do let me know.

Thanks for posting.
As far as I can tell that's for a pack of 10 but let me confirm and get back. He doesn't have the -2 and -4 only the -3.
JB

Good Deal!

Good Deal!

Buy them, but..

Test a couple in a similar thickness stack of scrap, if they are too old or stored in a paper bags, they do not always pull as designed.

I hope they work well for you, with these tiny c/sunk heads it is very difficult to remove them without over-sizing the hole. (frustrating to say the least).

If we can help you with anything else, just let us know.

Thanks for the advice Tom. I bought a few but the ones I really need are the -2 and -4. I'll be going to your webstore shortly to buy.
Cheers,
JB

DONT FORGET.

When you place your first order with us.
If you do not have our Aircraft Hardware Reference Book, put one in the cart Item# "PB REF BOOK"

Then in the page where you can see all the items in the cart put in this code, "VAF-REF-BOOK" into the field for the promotion code and you will get the $8.00 book for free!

Thanks for buying from Genuine Aircraft Hardware Co.

Last edited: