RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance for the assist. Not too far out from riveting the front skin on my RV7 Slider. I've done everything possible to make it so I can use conventional rivets. However, a few, "tough to reach," areas will require blind rivets.

I'm having a heck of time deciphering the part numbers needed. Obviously they need to be flush rivets. Some will be 1/8" shank, others 3/32". The grip should be around 3/16".

For those who have already been there. What part numbers do I need?

Thanks!!!

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance for the assist. Not too far out from riveting the front skin on my RV7 Slider. I've done everything possible to make it so I can use conventional rivets. However, a few, "tough to reach," areas will require blind rivets.

Which areas?

Cherrymax does make 3/32 flush rivets. Depending on the grip, the part numbers are:

CR1122-3-025
CR1122-3-03
CR1122-3-04

Unfortunately, I'm finding that they have to be purchased in lots of 100.

Cherrymax availability

I used cherrymax on the front skin on my -7 and may have a few left, if you are interested I will check the hanger for the specific types and let you know. If they are of use you can have them.
Figs

I riveted mine a few months ago and did not use any blind rivets, that I recall.