brettt777

Okay I gotta confess we have several customers with Chelton systems but I have never, until now, played with the different displays all that much and so I am not real sure how to bring up any kind of ILS/HITS display. I got the thing to show me the localizer but it won't show glide slope at all. Should the glide slope bar/indicator show up automaticaly like the localizer CDI graph that shows up at the bottom of the display whenever I select a localizer frequency on the 430 or do I need to select something somewhere else? Or, should I get the HITS to come up somehow?
Thanks in advance.

Cheltons

Brett, if you have an ILS frequency dialed up, it will show the g/s once you are near it and receiving the signal. When youa re established on the ILS, it will give you HITS all the way down. If you have an ILS test box, you should be able to test it. Make sure you are chaning the OBS select from GPS to NAV on the Chelton.
I am over at Mllards landing, just south of Atlanta, about 45 minutes from Gadsen. Call me if you need help.

Vic
404-307-5133