dan

Well Known Member
Lisa at EliteEtc.com just informed me of a special they have going through the end of April that includes free shipping and no tax (except Florida). Exxon Elite is actually cheaper than Aeroshell 15W50 at this point. I haven't used Elite, and if I wasn't totally stocked up on Aeroshell I'd probably try it.

http://eliteetc.com/exavoilel20.html

tigerbucks2007.jpg

I've been using Elite since my engine was new (the power of advertising by giving away two free cases with every new Mattituck Engine at the time...), and have no reason to change. They have been having specials where they give a $20 Exxon gas card with every two cases - this isn't quite that same discount, but still, five bucks is five bucks!

Exxon Elite

Thanks for the intel on the oil Dan. UPS just delivered two cases of Ellite 20W-50 and one case of Break-in oil. Still a few Months out from frist flight but I figure with a shelf life of 6 years I couldn't go wrong. Saved atleast 30 bucks with the discount and the free shipping. Lisa was very helpful and with there various distribution centers I received it in two days. Thanks again!!

Richard
RV7A (Moving to the Hanger) KUNU
Slinger, WI

Last edited: