airguy

Unrepentant fanboy
Sponsor
I'm based in Midland, but will be in Ft. Worth early next week - I was going to go by Graco Supply in Ft. Worth to pick up some AKZO primer to get started on my empennage, since from what I've read out of the battleground of the primer wars threads they may be the cheapest local source, especially if I don't have to ship it.

Spruce shows $134 for the 2-gallon AKZO kit (plus shipping, of course), does anyone else have recommendations for cheap(er) sources?

Let us know what you find

Graco is where I've gone in the past. Whatever you find (even if its Graco) please post the cost here. I'll be up for another batch soon.

I looked at their website a while back and didn't see anywhere to order on line. Do you have to call them to place an order?

Called them with part number #463-12-8 kit. They wanted me to email or fax them a letter detailing name, shipment address, shipping instructions and how you wanted them to bill the shipping cost. They took my CC info over the phone. They marked up my letter and faxed it back with a invoice.