Cheap cable ties

Yes- I used over a thousand in my 6A. As you run circuits, you add to a bundle and cut out previous tie wraps out. Over the years I've removed most from behind the panel and replaced them with waxed thread.

The tie wraps shred your hands as you work behind the panel. I've used various tools to tighten them to avoid as many sharp edges as possible. Wax thread is the oldest way to tie bundles and still the ultimate. See AC-43 for techniques.

Hint!

Black ty-wraps hold up longer than the white ones, especially where they are subject to UV and/or heat.

I have found the cheap...

HF has a coupon for a huge bucket of cable ties. Are thse OK to use in general applications (behind firewall)?

...white ones to get brittle in the AZ heat.

At one time (haven't checked recently) some of the Home Depot ones were actually Mil-Spec...

If they are staying in your plane, buy good ones...:)

You can tell they are good ones (nylon) if you bend one over sharply to crease it and it does not turn white at the crease.

I have used a ton of these as temporary wire bundlers. I prefer to go back and tie with waxed thread. Any tie wraps you use firewall forward should be of the high-temp variety.

black ones

Frys electronics has the black ones in a variety of sizes (they're mil spec too).