N941WR

Legacy Member
One of our chapter members just contacted me to see if there was a flying RV-12 in the Charlotte, NC area that he could get a ride in.

Steve has built before, so he is no stranger to what it takes to complete an airplane.

Let me know, if you are close by and would like to offer up a ride in your -12.

Thanks!

New Blue is available for demo flights not too far away in Maryland. It also has the new Skyview system installed. Love to have him come up.

Cell 240-427-8847

Thanks Mitch!

I sent him the link to this thread, so maybe he will contact you.

Steve,

Mitch is a factory demo pilot and his -12 would be a good one to go see.

Maybe KCUB

Hey Bill, they guy in the hangar behind me just finished his 12 and has been giving a few rides. I haven't gotten mine yet, but will. Call me and I will give you his info. I was @2W6 last week, but didn't see New Blue. Looked though! I didn't go searching. Wind was howling and temps were winter like. Brrrrrrr. Stayed inside. Bring your guy down and I will give you a ride in the Ercoupe that I have access to. THEN take an incentive ride in your over powered 9!

Last edited:
Robert,

You should have called me. I was at the airport all day Saturday installing a new panel in the RV-10 I have here. I would have loved to have shown you New Blue. Let me know if you come again so we can get together.

Mitch,

I was there on Thursday. Got there about 9 am and left around 5pm. Ate lunch on Solomon's Island. Slept for a while on the couch. Exciting day! :) I will try to contact you BEFORE I go up there next time.

I know that couch. Lingered there a few times myself. Got a Lazy-boy in my hanger now. It's a dangerous thing.