dbenoit

I am looking for a flight instructor with at least 25 hours in make & model for an insurance checkout flight. Candidate has over 4000 hours total between Air Force and Fed Ex time. Jacksonville or St Augustine area would be great! Thanks for your help. Dave

I am looking for a flight instructor with at least 25 hours in make & model for an insurance checkout flight. Candidate has over 4000 hours total between Air Force and Fed Ex time. Jacksonville or St Augustine area would be great! Thanks for your help. Dave
Hi Dave, I can possibly help out. I finished my RV-12 in September of 2020, and have put over 500 hours on it now. The airplane is based in Apopka (X04), and I am an ATP and CFII.
If you can figure out how to Private Message me, give me a shout!
Thanks, Richard

My RV12 is based at Herlong in Jacksonville. I’m a CFI with plenty of -12 time Are you based here? Do you have a -12? Did you build it? Ben

My RV12 is based at Herlong in Jacksonville. I’m a CFI with plenty of -12 time Are you based here? Do you have a -12? Did you build it? Ben
Ben,

I bought an RV12 a few years ago. Based out of Hilliard. I am trying to get a friend of mine insurance checked out for my policy so we can go to Oshkosh next year. He lives in St Augustine, but can certainly come up here for a checkout!

Ben,

I bought an RV12 a few years ago. Based out of Hilliard. I am trying to get a friend of mine insurance checked out for my policy so we can go to Oshkosh next year. He lives in St Augustine, but can certainly come up here for a checkout!

Sorry I haven’t called the number you emailed I’ve-been swamped. Sadly MY insurance Co. limits me to flying my -12 only with a safety pilot with 500 TT plus 25 hrs in a Vans nose gear a/c! I way more than meet those requirements myself and could meet those requirements for somebody else- but not myself…. I’m 88 years old and I guess they are telling me after 30 years they just don’t want to insure me.

I did my RV-12 checkout with Dave Holmes at Cannon Creek Airpark near Lake City, FL. PM if you need contact info.