jtrusso

Well Known Member
Does anyone know of a CFI in the Los Angeles area that will do a BFR in an RV or Glasair? My regular CFI has retired amd I can't find another willing to do a BFR in my plane.

Thanks!

I fit the bill :). Love the RV series and have given dual in all the two seat models. :) Based at SNA. Give me a ring! 714-743-0360 or email "Ron at Rapp dot org"

Ron

Try Ron Rap here is his web page - http://www.rapp.org/ (this is another email [email protected])
I have used him for many years. He is a great dude and a fine pilot and CFI. He is experienced in RV's. I believe he is also on the SoCal RV list.

I second the recommendation for Ron. I've only flown with him once on an aerobatic "stage check" in a decathlon (about 5 or 6 years ago), but he's definitely a great instructor and great guy.

Skylor
RV-8, N808SJ

Hi would also like to recommend Ron for flight training. When my RV-7 was delivered, he spent the day getting me checked out and we flew from Livermore (NorCal) to John Wayne (SoCal). Great day. Thanks Ron!

Mike, Skylor, Jeff:

Thanks for the kind words! And I'm glad to keep in touch with you guys and know you're still enjoying the RVs! :)

--Ron