Hornet2008

Well Known Member
Just started the centre section, can't find any instructions. Should be able to do it from the plans but some instructions would be handy. What is AA6 Aluminium? Is it the Al bought from hardware stores?

AA is Aluminum Angle. Take a look in the preview plans, as they describe all of the abbreviations (AS, AA, AT, etc.) in one of the sections.

Get used to a lot less hand-holding with the fuselage instructions. You will need to be getting very familiar with every drawing to build the fuselage.

The center section parts ship with the wing kit, but the instructions and plans ship with the fuselage kit. If you don't have the fuselage kit yet you can probably get by with the instructions/miniature drawings from the preview plans.

Thanks

Thanks Bruce, the instructions are getting scarce and I thank you also for your informative web pages, I often visit. Unfortunately I'm not as computer literate. Thanks Kurt all good helpful advice. I did find a set of centre section plans with the wing kit and with the fuse kit but no instructions. Will read the preview plans see if they can shed any light.