mrreddick

Well Known Member
Saw this message from Cedar Mills on two other area forums:

As of August 31, 2007, 3T0 Cedar Mills is open! Due to flooding, a NEW Pelican?s Landing Waterfront Restaurant will be opening in Spring 2008. In the meantime, Pelican?s Landing Snack Shack is open and will be operating weekends through September and October serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Snack Shack is located behind and to the southwest of Pelican?s Landing (Follow your nose! The food?s delicious!). Hours of operation are Fridays from 11 am to 9 pm, Saturdays 8 am to 9 pm and Sundays 8 am to 8 pm. For more information, please follow this link www.cedarmills.com.

So, fly on over and enjoy a delicious meal with us!

Best regards,
Sharon DuBose
Cedar Mills Marina & Resort

Cedar Mills

I think Jay & Carol should go up there for lunch on Friday in Shooter and give us a runway report! :)

work

She has a job on Friday,,,,,,,,
Mabe I can go on my own??????? Who wants to come along? Shooter needs some work..

Last edited:
Runway Condition

FYI,

Saw a post on www.dfwpilots.com that the runway is not too bad, the upper 2/3 is best with some fresh grass popping up. He landed west to east and had no problem getting his C210 in or out of there.
No comment about the food. I think he was just testing the runway as he also made a landing at McGeehees and reported that it was smoother than before.

OK

I will sacrefice myself. Plan to go up and recon 3T0 for lunch tomorrow, Friday.
Will let you know how the runway is..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,boy,,,,,,,,,, this is hard work,,, :p

Cedar Mills

Cedar Mills airport, 3T0, I alive and well. Smooth as a golf green. It is RV approved. Lets all go support this fine place.
The damage is apparent all over, sad to see. But the 'Snack Shack' Is serving a limited menu, all good stuff.