JeremyL

Well Known Member
Does anyone know(Greg or anyone from vans) if they intend on offering Catto propellers so that we can get the bundle price? Catto seems to be a great propeller and is ordered frequently. Not sure about the inner workings and the “behind the door” stuff, but I think it would be a great move for both companies.

Thoughts?

I know Catto has about as much business as they can handle and with so many options, there isn't a standard model they could offer.

I have a Catto three blade on my 9 with am O-360 engine and I love it. I would recommend you get the NLE. Mine doesn’t have them and I learned to reduce RPM in rain the hard way. I have a few small nicks.

I know Catto has about as much business as they can handle and with so many options, there isn't a standard model they could offer.

It does seem like there are a few very common combinations that would lead to two or three "standard" models.

This does seem like a good idea. Even if the net business was just about the same, it might be a more consistent work flow for Craig, and a good offering for Vans.

It does seem like there are a few very common combinations that would lead to two or three "standard" models.

This does seem like a good idea. Even if the net business was just about the same, it might be a more consistent work flow for Craig, and a good offering for Vans.

I definitely agree with you, I think there are a few combinations that could be seen as “standard.” It seems a lot of people are going with catto. Like a 2 blade and 3 blade pitched at the “good all around”