Brent Colvin

Well Known Member
Carol, Congratulations on passing your check ride!! Jay will have to start riding shotgun from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol,

That is great news! Congrats! I guess Jay is going to have to keep one of those -8's around for you to play with. Or is that why he bought the -4?

Congrats Carol

I know where you can get a good RV 8 to fly or maybe a 4.

Boomer

Carol,
Doug was talking last week, about the people he's met because of our wonderful airplanes...so, did you ever imagine accomplishing something like this with your life before you met Jay?

Warmest congratulations!

Carol

Carol wants to learn to fly the RV4. I will need to get some rear seat rudder peddels and throttle installed soon.
She started in Putt-Putt a C 140, she got 30 hours in it. But I did not have solo insurance. She finished up in a C 150.
Good going Carol!

Congratulations Carol

I'm so proud of you. I wish your flying bug could rub off on Builder Doll. She is a great copilot/flight attendant, but I always wanted her to get her PPL. We owned a great trainer, a Grumman AA-1A Yankee, for twenty three years, but I couldn't get her to fly it.

Now Jay has another pilot to fly off time or ferry a plane. You have earned your license to learn. I've been learning for over forty years now. It never ends!

Fly safe.

Thanks!

It's been a long hard journey, but I finally made it! Thanks to Jay Pratt and all the other airport family that has been cheering me on for the last year and one half. Flying is in my blood now so everyone should clear the skies. I have a ticket to fly!

This is Jay's computer but this message is from me, Carol Beaird

Congratulations Carol. Achieving the PPL is quite an achievement. I wish you many happy flights.