rvator9a

Well Known Member
I am trying to hook up the mixture and throttle cables on my rv9a. I have the vans cables and a marvel shebler(sp) carb, the issue I have is that on the carb I only have the levers with no pivots for the cables to hook to. I need to identify the parts I need and where to purchase them. Thanks Bob Collins

FWF Drawings

Hi Bob,

Do you have the FWF drawings from vans? They show this pretty clearly. If you don't have them, I could send you mine. If I am misunderstanding the issue, please let me know. I'm sure we could find some photos on the web as well.

Hi Pete I do not have the fwf drawings, Are the parts available from vans. I don't see them in the web store. Thanks for any info. Bob

If not Vans - then Spruce

Hi Bob,

Send me your address and phone # by Private message and I'll get you the drawings - the parts should be easy to get from Vans or Spruce.

Thanks Pete, I will give vans a call before I put you to that trouble and see if they know the right parts and if they will send them to me. I will let you know if I don't have any luck. Thanks Bob