OneCharlieKilo

Well Known Member
I've got an AeroSport O-360-A2A with MA-4-5 carb (p/n 10-4164) and would like to order a couple extra gaskets for the carb to intake and carb to airbox connections where the carb bolts to the engine and airbox plate bolts to the carb. Found a full gasket kit p/n (CF16-625/646) but can't find just those two individual gasket part numbers.

Can someone help me out with the part numbers?

Thanks,
Chris
RV-6A, working on FWF

TCM P/N 652158 works well for the airbox end.
Good Luck,
Mahlon
"The opinions and information provided in this and all of my posts are hopefully helpful to you. Please use the information provided responsibly and at your own risk."

Thanks for the p/n's

The carb to airbox top plate is where I thought I needed the extra one because I made a spacer rather than file the raised area off the carb near the drain plug. Van's said they don't carry that bottom gasket because it's not needed - said I should make it a metal to metal connection and seal the drain plug cutout in the top plate with RTV.

The VA-149 gasket Van's sells pretty cheap is the one for carb to sump so next time I need to make a Van's order I'll just order a couple of those to have available as spares.

Thanks again for the responses.

Chris
RV-6A

Fuel Inlet Strainer Gasket

While we're on carb gasket p/n's, I just spent a tremendous amount of time finding the correct p/n for the "Fuel Inlet Strainer Gasket". It/mine has 6 tabs that bend over to hold the strainer head/bolt in place, as well as a much longer slotted tab to then hold the tabbed gasket from turning. The ID is approx 9/16". This goes on a MA4-5 carb with manual mixture.

Mfgr p/n 16-A48 or CF16-A48 (latter as shown in ACS catalog)

Spruce p/n 07-06603

There are 2-3 more gaskets on the MA4-5 carb that look similar to this one in the ACS pics, but are smaller, i.e. 3/8" ID, and do NOT fit the fuel strainer diameter.