bkervaski

Hellloooooooo!
Testing
Well, that's an issue. Any thoughts? Just need to get a fresh one and try to get it positioned further aft?

Basically, I guess it can't really be installed in a straight line, I'll have to curve it around the canopy skin relief.

ouA.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that's an issue. Any thoughts? Just need to get a fresh one and try to get it positioned further aft?

Basically, I guess it can't really be installed in a straight line, I'll have to curve it around the canopy skin relief.

ouA.jpg

Yup.

And Yup

I had the same issue.

As it turns out, i must of gotten lucky when Van's sent me the original material. I was going to order more but I decided to see just how much was left over from the original shipment. Turns out it was just enough to redo by a quarter inch.

I only had to move it back in the flat middle section. Each curved side fit fine.

Okay, got it, third time's a charm! My "D" seal on the canopy relief needs about 1/8 clearance at least to prevent the squishing toothpaste effect.

I had same thing first time I closed the canopy after placing that seal. I tried tucking it in as I was closing the canopy, had a friend with a plastic squeegee-type thing push it an as we closed canopy. After sitting closed for a while, It seems to remain where it needs to now. Will keep an eye on it, but it seems to work fine for now.