Jim Lewellyn

Well Known Member
Three of my friends and I will be at a Navion get together at Cannon Creek April 13-15 (on our way to Sun-N-Fun!) and I would enjoy meeting any RV owners there.

I met a few of you last year while I was there and enjoyed it immensely. Jack Wells is one of the most interesting and colorful gentlemen I have ever met! It was truly a pleasure meeting him (and seeing his gorgeous RV8). I also met a gentleman with a pristine (and recently completed) yellow and white RV6/7, but unfortunately I do not recall his name.

If you?re in the mood to chat RV's (and show them off), let me know and I will track you down while we are there.

Thanks
Jim

Hi Jim,
Welcome to Cannon Creek -- So you met Jack - quite a character isn't he ? Jack also has a Navion along with about 75 motor cycles. The Navion fly in you will be attending
is being run by my neighbor "Woody" Woodfin quite a Navion expert.
The Yellow & White RV6A is owned by Norm , I don't think youv'e seen Bill Straton's RV8 (another beauty) then there's Jerry with both an RV4 and RV6a along with several other RV's in the air park. I'm re-building a RV6A and loving every minute of it.
The Cafe is open again and we all meet there for lunch most days, let me know when you get in and I'll take you around.
Bob

Hi Bob,

I was lucky enough to see Mad Jacks Navion and his motorcycles last year. Words simply can't describe Jack and his toy's.

I will be sure to look you up. I saw your 6 there last year when I was at Woody's but did not have the opportunity to introuduce myself to you. I will be sure to look you up.

Thanks for the reply,
Jim

Jim,
Woody and I both work at Lake City Mun. (LCQ) a great job for two retired guys.
So if you see Woody then I'm at work , If you see me then Woody is at work.
See you when you come down.
Bob
P.S. MAD Jack hmm I think he'll like that...